The weekend moves pretty fast. Move faster.
Jaw-dropping handling. Lightning-strike quickness. Even Mother Nature would stop and stare in awe. And with good reason. Flash across the water at 60 mph* (96.56 km/h) and crank the wheel toward your next stop. No problem. This boat and the water are inseparable. With room for three friends and the ability to go from 0 to 30 mph (48.28 km/h) in 2.8 seconds (with High Output engine), you won't want to leave either.
The Direct Drive Advantage
Every Sea-Doo boat is equipped with an innovative Direct Drive Propulsion System that outperforms traditional stern drives in every way. You get more power, superior handling and total peace of mind with its shallow, propless design. Not to mention faster planing and increased visibility. Combine that with more standard features and a lower cost to upgrade your engine, and it's clear why Sea-Doo remains the smartest buy in boats.
- Satellite-Ready AM/FM/CD Stereo with MP3 Port: An MP3 port gives you the freedom to bring your music with you. And the AM/FM radio and CD player let you fill your day on the water with just the right touch.
- Built-In Cooler: Keeps refreshments ready when it's time to stop for a minute and recharge or quench your thirst.
- Storage: Its 14.5 ft.³ (0.44 m³) of rear storage is lockable, so you'll be able to explore without worry.
- Pull-Up Ski Pylon: Designed to keep the rope clear so you can do countless runs with the tow toys.
- Colours: Available in yellow or red.
- Lockable Storage: Keep your gear and items secure with ample storage for your great day out on the water. Lockable for added peace of mind.
- Depth Finder: A convenient feature that lets you know exactly how much water you're riding on. Great for tow sports.
- Optional Custom Trailer: A premium trailer is available for most of the boat line-up.
The Direct Drive Advantage
- Safety: Sea-Doo boats are powered by an internal impeller, not an external propeller. Meaning no sharp edges to endanger swimmers, skiers or wakeboarders.
- Shallow Draft: A Sea-Doo boat's shallow 12-inch draft lets you explore places other boats can't. And avoid hazards like rocks, boat ramps and low water levels. Go ahead, free your inner explorer.
- Closed-Loop Cooling: A trademark feature of the Rotax engine is the industry's only Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS), one that ultimately results in less maintenance. Rather than drawing in water to keep the engine cool, CLCS uses clean coolant, like your car. This protects your engine from salt, gunk and corrosion. Keeping you on the water more and in the shop less.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.): Prevent unauthorized use with this feature. Your boat is embedded with a unique microchip that is engaged with your lanyard. This is the same innovative system that we use on our Sea-Doo watercraft, it's been singled out by the National Insurance Crime Bureau as one of the best theft deterrents available on a personal watercraft.
- Direct Power: While conventional props dispense water in a wide pattern, Direct Drive concentrates it into a powerful stream. This creates more forward motion, propelling the boat, as well as steering it. The result is more responsiveness, more manoeuvrability and a more connected experience.
- Faster Planing: Direct Drive gets the boat on plane quicker, with less of the cumbersome bow rise that blinds you to what's ahead. On a typical stern drive, your line of sight can be blocked for up to 10 seconds. But with a Sea-Doo, you have complete visibility. Which is especially important if you're towing a wakeboarder.
- Smart Engine Placement: The clever placement of our Rotax® 4-TEC® engine, combined with the inventive design of Sea-Doo boats, creates more room in the cockpit. Giving you more freedom to enjoy your time on the water. So bring your family. Bring your friends. Bring whatever you want.
- Fuel Efficiency: Comparable fuel consumption to a stern drive, yet more torque, better acceleration and a lot more fun.
- D-SEA-BEL Sound Reduction System: Standard on all Sea-Doo boats, this is our version of “speak softly and carry a big stick.” Our patented sound reduction system combines a series of resonators, acoustical foam and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo boats some of the quietest on the water.
- 1.5 l high output Rotax 4-TEC engine
- Digital Information Center with 18 functions including depth finder, compass, water temperature, hour meter
- Satellite-ready stereo with MP3 port and 2 speakers
- Chrome cleats (4)
- Non-slip grab handles (8)
- Driver console
- Front and stern lockable storage
- Ski pylon – pull-up
- Swim platform with ladder
Hull & Deck
- Cleats – chrome (4)
- Cup holders (4)
- Rub rail – Black
- Grab handles (8)
- Non-skid decking
- Navigation lights
- Ski pylon – pull-up
- Tow hooks – stainless steel bow & stern
- Walk-through – bow
- Reboarding ladder – stern (1-step)
- Engine access – sunpad
- Engine blower
- Auto bilge pump
- In-floor, lockable
- Sunpad, lockable
- Console, lockable – starboard
- Steering – standard
- Separated shift & throttle lever
- Neutral lock
- Battery switch
- Fuse box
- Security system D. E. S. S. magnetic lanyard key
- Fuel level
- Hour meter
- Maintenance info
- Water temperature
- Depth finder
- Low fuel level
- Low oil level
- Low oil pressure
- Low voltage
- Hi voltage
- Check engine
- Sensor check
- Battery protection
- Key (Wrong Key)
- Dash finish – Black
- Outlet – 12 volt accessory (1)
- Cooler – integrated
Stereo & Sound
- Stereo system – satellite-ready
- Speakers – cockpit (2)
- MP3 port
Canvas & Miscellaneous
- Wakeboard tower & racks
- Carpet – snap-in
- Mirror – with tower only
- Mooring cover
- Bimini top (incl. with tower)
- Galvanized trailer
- Fire extinguisher
- Warranty – B. E. S. T. (3 years)
- Length: 15 ft. 4 in. (4.67 m)
- Beam: 7 ft. 1 in. (2.16 m)
- Draft: 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Dry weight: 1,454 lbs. (659 kg)
- Storage capacity: 14.5 cu. ft. (.44 cu m)
- Seating capacity: 4 persons
- Weight capacity: 715 lbs. (324 kg)
- Fuel capacity: 21 gal (79.4 l)
Dimensions (on trailer)
- Length: 18 ft. 5 in. (5.6 m)
- Width: 7 ft. 1 in. (2.16 m)
- Height, no tower: 4 ft. 11 in. (1.50 m)
- Gross weight: 2,100 lbs. (952 kg)
- Model: Fuel injected, 1503 Rotax 4-TEC (2)
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Engine type: 1.5 l high output
- Cylinders: 3
- Max RPM: 8,000
- Octane: Minimum 87; Recommended for 1.5 l high output 91
- Emission level: CARB 3-Star
- Cooling system: Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Generator: 30 amp (380 W)
- Battery: 12 V
Hull & Deck Specifications
- Material: Composite FRP
- Vinylester barrier layer: Standard
- Full fiberglass stringer: Standard
- Graphics: Standard
- Deadrise: 20º
- Colors: Yellow, Red
- Jet pump type: Axial flow: Single stage
- Pump diameter: 6 1/4 in. (15.63 cm)
- Impeller material: Stainless steel
- Impeller outside diameter: 159 ± .07 mm
- Reverse system: Standard